Qvantel provides a cloud-native, open, and microservices-based BSS solution powered by the unique Qvantel Flex technology, which redefines how telecom operators can run their business and operations for a new level of autonomy, faster time to market, and flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
We are one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Finland (Financial, Employer, & International Performance), handling over 230 million subscribers worldwide and expanding to 23 countries of Operation!
Due to our business growth, we are strengthening our Qvantel Team Function in Hyderabad, India, with the best…
Role : Lead/Senior Validation Engineer
Responsible for full testing cycle of embedded systems which included Planning & management of project, test plan creations and execution with the help of team.
- Develop test cases beyond what is described in Functional Spec, including compliancy to specs, potential and likely interactions with other features, which may involve complex scenarios
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions on topics, including smaller protocols, domain, testing methodology that may help enhance process or efficiency of new test engineers
- Work in an agile development environment and participate in sprint activities to plan and produce rapid cycle, high quality deliverables, co-ordinate QA activities across scrums.
- Trouble shoot customer and Internal reported issues, identify root cause, diagnose, debug, document and help developers in faster defect resolution
- Provides input into the design and implementation of product and system test set-ups as related to automation.
- Identify and implement new automation tools and frameworks to enhance test automation efficiency. Additionally, maintaining and enhancing existing automation frameworks.
- B.E/B.Tech in CSE/ECE with 5 to 8 years of experience in embedded product testing
- Experience in testing firmware and embedded systems.
- Experience in the development of test automation solutions using Junit, CUnit, NUnit, Python
- Experience in using different test methodologies like Black Box, White Box and Brown Box.
- Experience in unit testing, integration testing, functional testing, system testing, acceptance testing, regression testing and performance testing.
- Ability to read hardware schematics and data sheets
- Testing experience with communication interface & protocols i.e. RS232, USB, SPI, I2C, Analog/ Digital IO's, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, BLE and TCP/IP is required
- Experience in Certification and/or Compliance tests (EMI / EMC / temperature / humidity etc.) Interpersonal skills
- Excellent decision-making capabilities, takes the accountability and inspire others.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to influence and also the ability to absorb, germinate, and evolve new ideas in collaboration with other contributors.
- Team oriented; strong inter-personal skills and ability to understand customer needs, expectatio ns and perspective
- Demonstrated ability to multitask on multiple projects, with good time management skills and stay focused We Appreciate Team leading experience technically not people management
What We Offer
Competitive salary, excellent company benefits, flexible working time, and a global and diverse team of colleagues.
At Qvantel, you get to work with major international accounts as they work towards the true digital transformation of their services and offer value and satisfaction to their customers.
Qvantel is a fast-growing, customer-oriented technology company with dynamic and international culture. At Qvantel, people are encouraged to learn and develop themselves. They are used to working independently and in teams and have a hands-on working style and a can-do attitude.
For additional details, please contact Syed Niloufer Naina. For more information on the recruitment process, don't hesitate to get in touch with Niloufer.email@example.com
Please send your application in English with your CV via our application form by the 30th of September 2022. Also, note that we will read applications and start interviewing during the application period.
Please note that we expect a valid working permit and residency from the applicants. Qvantel is not providing relocation support or sponsorship for work permits.