Qvantel is a leading global provider of cloud-based Business Support Solutions (BSS) and IT consulting services, which help telecom operators achieve maximum business efficiency and stand out from the competition through excellent customer experience. We are a fast-growing company, headquarter in Finland; over 500 IT professionals in six countries (Finland, Estonia, Spain, Sweden, USA and India) and a 2018 revenue of over 100 MEUR.
Competence, commitment and care lead our way and combine us. Hopefully you share our values on your journey to become the newest member of the Qvantelee family!
Due to our business growth we are strengthening our Products unit with passionate
We are looking for product architects who know how business, technical and end-user requirements are implemented in products in order to develop optimal product solutions and improvements.
As a Product Architect, you will translate the requirements collected from the client, product managers and business analysts into the product architecture for a specific solution, as well as describe it through architecture and design. You will use Qvantel’s reference architecture as a baseline when translating business requirements, use cases and user stories into the architecture. You will design the form of the blueprint for the product. As a Product Architect in Qvantel Products Unit you will be responsible for implementation architecture of enterprise and/or end-customer facing BSS (Business Support Solutions) applications that utilize Qvantel’s full BSS offering. Also participating in pre-sales processes and Qvantel’s baseline architecture design are occasionally expected.
Our development process relies on the modern as well on the time-proven technologies, using old battle-tested solutions and trying out new technologies to reach higher. The work is done in close co-operation with other product teams, delivery teams and customer teams, as well as business analysts, internal developers, integration specialists and migration experts. As a person you are a pro-active solution finder who is able to grasp complex systems quickly. You give creative solution proposals when there are several ways to reach the desired outcome
The competences you will bring with you:
- Experience in creating a path from as-is to to-be, mitigating any system level impacts, risks and threats to customer’s business transformation program
- Skills in communicating plans to technical experts and managers alike
- Written, verbal and presentation skills in English, other languages are a plus (Russian, Spanish)
The skills that will help you:
- The Product Architect is expected to have at least 3 years of experience in Product Architecture and related technologies preferably in the telecom domain.
- Hands on experience with the skills like Java, Scala, Springboot, Microservices, Play Framework, Rest API, Java Script, Angular JS, React JS, Node JS
- A Product architect is expected to perform as a strategist, product builder, forerunner and team player to realize the defined tasks and objectives.
- It is a benefit to have proven track record in working global environment, experience in software development, business models, processes, strategies, and even of leading and steering software projects.
A new way to do Business Support Solutions.