Qvantel is a leading global provider of cloud-based Business Support Solutions (BSS) and IT consulting services, which help telecom operators achieve maximum business efficiency and stand out from the competition through excellent customer experience. We are a fast-growing company, headquarter in Finland; over 500 IT professionals in six countries (Finland, Estonia, Spain, Sweden, USA and India) and a 2015 revenue of 28 MEUR.
Competence, commitment and care lead our way and combine us. Hopefully you share our values on your journey to become the newest member of the Qvantelee family!
Product Owner is a key role in QRUM team. You will manage communication to different stakeholders in co-operation with Program Managers and services organization.
- You work in a key role as QRUM team Product Owner being responsible of QRUM team backlog management in close co-operation with domain Product Manager
- You will be running QRUM meetings with your team:
- Weekly backlog refining including story point estimation and prioritization
- Bi-weekly sprint planning with committed delivery target
- Participate in bi-weekly demo & retro session aiming to continuous improvement
- You will participate in end-to-end features system design sessions (from the related parts) and will be able to contribute
- Stakeholder communication in co-operation with Program Manager to customer programs and services organization regarding status of releases and other deliverables.
- You are supported by domain Product Manager, domain Architect, Product Architect, Scrum master and of course the whole team you belong in
- Main goal on team level is to produce working and quality software that fulfills the set requirements with predictable and stable process where people have peace to do their work
- Previous experience of agile SW development / SCRUM: e.g. Product Owner, Scrum Master, team member roles
- Requirements management experience: user stories, epics, expectations management, work estimation
- Tools knowledge: Jira, Confluence wiki, Jama
- SW / system design experience
- Self-driven person with get-things-done attitude